- Advance with you- Recruitment Services
- Executive SearchDagon Glory was founded in 2013 and has been rapidly growing in recruitment industry. We are one of Myanmar's leading recruitment services companies. During the current period of Myanmar's economic development, finding right talent at right time is an issue to most of the companies. For companies, Dagon Glory is here to solve your recruitment issue by providing the perfect match on your requirements. We have served over 1,400 clients since 2013. For candidates, Dagon Glory's team is well versed, understands your resume and introduces you the most suitable positions. We have made over 3,000 placements since our establishment
Duties and Responsibility
Qualification & Requirements:
Implementation and control of processes linked to the equipment and tools
- To ensure that data in the system are sure and secured
- To ensure that IT systems are available and functional
- To provide adapted tools (software and hardware) to end users
- To manage IT team
- To ensure that the service is provided to end users
- To provide IT tools and ensure that they are correctly used by end users
- To ensure that backup policy is followed and that data conservation are guaranteed
- To coordinate and follow up external and internal actions on the IT systems
- Graduate / Master in information technologies(Preferred)
- Office software (Windows, Office,…)
- Network infrastructure (Cisco equipment, firewalls,…)
- Management tools of Microsoft (Active directory, GLPI, domain,…
Technical skills requirements
● Some development experience and a strong interest for Information Technology
experience designing, implementing and testing IT systems /
web-solutions. Including communication with the end-user and
understanding the end-user need / perspective
● Knowledge of system design and architecture
● Knowledge of at least one programming language
● Strong interest in learning and developing within the domain of IT
● Experience with the Linux operating system (preferably Amazon Linux, which is based on RHEL/CentOS).
● Some database experience. Knowledge of SQL
● Basic hands-on knowledge of Git
● Knowledge of what agile development / Scrum is.
with web development (php, html, css, js / jQuery - ideally with modern
frontend frameworks like React or Angular)
● Experience with
configuring, maintaining and monitoring AWS services, specifically EC2,
Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load balancer, VPC, CloudWatch, IAM etc.
● Test planning, test scripting, test execution
● Automated testing
● Continuous integration / Bitbucket pipelines
● REST services integration / experience with utilizing REST API in code.
● Basic experience with Atlassian Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence.
● Experience with configuring, maintaining and using MySQL database.
● Experience working in agile development projects.