Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
•Be a part of support desk and resolve incidents, support request on daily basis
•Liaise with various support teams to improve support channels for business processes
•Ensure all business systems are running smoothly and minimize incidents
•Interact with global IT teams, solution partners to deliver IT solutions to business effectively
•Promote the use of Standard Business Processes and workflows
•Identify constraints and recommend solutions to the businesses for process improvement
•Provide on-going assistance and training to business application users
•Evaluate support needs and assist in the creation of user training materials
•Ensure appropriate documentation for all activities pertaining to process improvement
•Involve in delivering IT project deliverables
•An academic degree holder with 6 to 8 years working experience as IT Professional
•IT Certifications in Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and Cloud Solutions are advantages
•Working experience in multinational companies are preferred
•Strong Experience in supporting ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft Navision and Oracle ERP
•IT support skills such as software installation, troubleshooting and network configuration
•Strong report development skills in well-known products such as (Excel, Pivot, SQL queries and Crystal Report)
•Demonstrated analytical, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
•Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
•Strong communication skills in English is a must