Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article
Implementing marketing activities as per brand plan.
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
3.1 Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
3.2 Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
3.3 Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
3.4 Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
3.5 Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
3.6 Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
3.7 Gathering market and customer information;
3.8 Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
3.9 Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
3.10 Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
3.11 Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
3.12 Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
3.13 Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
3.14 Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
3.15 Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
3.16 Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
3.17 Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
3.18 Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
3.19 Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
3.20 Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues;
3.21 Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments;
3.22 Regularly entertain major clients of the Company;
3.23 Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts