Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
• All counters stock sheet, stock in transfer/ out
• Counter ration
• Counter sales report prepare
• Counter bank in – Cashier/ Account ( Bank, Cash, Account Receivable list )
• Expenses clearance (Team Expenses, Counter cash)
• Counter contact data & update information
• SSB Sale book to EDP
• Customer phone calling
• Any Degree or Final Year
• Age between 22 years to 28 years
• At least 3 years & above experience in Sales Team and must know supply chain knowledge.
• Conversation level in English 4 skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong communicator, strategic mindset, passionate, good EQ... Read full article
• Building good customer relations with residents, tenants and visitors
• Implement customer service policies and procedures as directed by the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in communicating customer service standards
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in achieving and maintaining of agreed customer service levels and standards
• To assist the Customer Service Supervisor in directing daily operations of the customer service team
• Review customer complaints
• Track customer complaint resolution
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in handling customer service issues
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in implementing strategies to improve quality of service
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor and Property Manager as required.
• Fluent in Myanmar and English language – both written and
• Relevant work experience
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Computer literate & able to prepare and file written reports.
• Good communication skills
• Pleasant personality
• Very Customer Service-minded
... Read full article
• Assist for HR functions
• Perform Ad Hoc projects and assignments as required
• Prepare and maintain all HR Documentations
• Age between 20-25 years
• A Bachelor Graduate & preferred HR Certificate Holder
• At least 1 year 's experience at HR staff level
• Fair English and Fluent in Myanmar
• Proactive, Cheerful, Self-Discipline, and willing to work under pressure
• Responsible for the launch of Fashion Apparels on E-commerce Portals.
• Accountable of analyzing the fashion trend, make policies by understanding market dynamics.
• Will be accountable of profit and loss of the entire setup of the E-commerce department.
• Work cross-functionally with distribution, ecommerce team to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements, and help drive the ecommerce road map forward.
• Develop innovative processes to efficiently targeted content from a variety of internal and external sources
• Handle daily operational activities and requests from multiple business and marketing units that impact sales on ecommerce platforms.
• Coordinate the involvement of tech support, content writers, management, marketing team and other company personnel to meet account performance objectives and consumer expectations.
• Maintain intelligence between e Commerce and distribution partner as well as manage sales strategy such as promotion and advertising.
• Develop customer insights to use to improve the e-commerce business
• Find customer insights in e-commerce data to share with product marketing to improve products and/or sales in all channels
• Provide detailed reporting on product trends, competitor trends with actionable data to support business development decision making processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Any graduate
• Must have relevant diplomas or certificates
• At least 2 years of work experience (e-commerce experience preferred)
• Knowledge on ecommerce and digital marketing tools
• Good knowledge of regulating sales in on E-commerce portals
• Able to create contents actively
• Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics (sales force)
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigate a cross-functional environment, positive attitude
• Analytical and sense for attention to detail
• Fluent about sale and marketing techniques
• Detail oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Chasing the monthly to yearly target actively
• Overseeing a team and organize tools for merchandising on sale platforms with full efforts
• Able to work under stress
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
• Prepare bank payment data
• Prepare bank reconciliation
• AR/AP control
• Check advance request form/reimburse request form/advance settlement form
• whether necessary approval forms, receipts, supporting documents are surely attached.
• Advance balance control by employee
• Prepare and input simple journal entries to accounting software
• Inventory Control
• Cash Control
• Other assigned by Manager.
• Strong desire to learn/self-starter/highly motivated
• Upper Intermediate to Business level English
• A few years’ experience as an accountant
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with accrual basis.
• Responsible for Recruitment and selection, Employee Communications & Relations and Personnel
• Well operate in computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Coordinate HR functions.
• Conduct new employee orientations.
• Other additional task will be assigned by HR Manager
• A Bachelor Graduate & preferred HR Diploma Holder
• At least 3 years 's experience at HR Senior staff level
• Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Package
• Strong organization skills with excellent attention to details
• Good writing, able to communicate with all levels, negotiation skill and problem solving skills
• Ability to speak good English and Fluent in Myanmar
• Proactive and service oriented
• Ability to prioritize workload effectively