Implementing marketing activities as per brand plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
3.1 Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
3.2 Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
3.3 Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
3.4 Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
3.5 Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
3.6 Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
3.7 Gathering market and customer information;
3.8 Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
3.9 Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
3.10 Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
3.11 Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
3.12 Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
3.13 Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
3.14 Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
3.15 Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
3.16 Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
3.17 Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
3.18 Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
3.19 Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
3.20 Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues;
3.21 Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments;
3.22 Regularly entertain major clients of the Company;
3.23 Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating with suppliers when necessary.... Read full article