* A consideration for Myanmar’s Finance Professionals enthusiastic in business performance management.
Job & Company Description:
* The company provides convenient financial services to Myanmar people. The role requires to support the Head of Business Planning, manage the financial performance of the company, forecast budget, produce strategic business plans.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* 5-7 years of management experience in business planning and financial management
* Repatriates with telecom and accounting firms background are preferable
* Must have sound knowledge of SAP and ERP systems
* Ability to coordinate with different teams in the company (Finance, Business Planning, etc.)... Read full article
Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
Age between 25 to 30 years
Minimum 2 years of experience in the capacity of Secretary/ Personal Assistant to senior levels of management
Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
Able to multi-task and handle work systematically, meticulously and independently
Good command in English , Proficient in chinese language
Able to handle confidentiality and privacy
Must have good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills, teamworking skills, organisation and time management skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills, assertiveness, flexibility... Read full article
BE (IT or EC)(OR)-BCSc ( Computer Science)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
VMware Certified Professional
Good in communication skills
5 years Experience of Microsoft Windows Server System, Virtualization Technology, Storage Technology, Networking, and Security
4 years of Experience in Cloud Technology
Performance Bonus... Read full article
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Work as a part of marketing team.
- Design graphics that will communicate marketing, advertising & promotional ideas.
- Create content for social media, layout and production design for a range of marketing needs.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator,
- Understanding best practices in branding and graphic design and utilizing them in all output.
- Maintain freshness of concepts and ideas for brand in terms of graphic design.
- Work under the direction of the manager to understand creative briefs and agree on deadlines
- Manage to handle multiple designs at a time.
- Directly report to Marketing Manager.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- At least 1year experience in graphic design (Preferable animation, video editing as an advance)
the ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal
supervision, a solid type and layout skills, as well as a strong visual design sense.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and drawing skills.
- Excellent in related design software.
- Excellent time management, organization and team work skills.
- Must be passionate, creation & thinking power
• Responsible to effectively communicate with regulators and authorities.
• Analyse and identify the characteristics of related stakeholders and implement excellent communication techniques
Maintain all documentations and do any ad-hoc work-related assignments.
• Coordinating all public relations activities
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials
• To develop public relations programs and execute effective communication to create and maintain enviable corporate image.
• Apply for all relevant licenses, permits, or approvals from government authorities (DICA, MIC, etc.)
• Draft and write high quality reports and presentations,
• Report required items from regulators timely and properly.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Bachelor’ Degree Holder with office management experience.
• Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in related field
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong command of English and Myanmar languages, both written and spoken.
• Strong skill for Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of meeting minutes.
• Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
• Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Prefer having driving license and ability to drive for job purposes.
• Salary is negotiable
No.16, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangon Township, Yangon.,No.45-50, Myawaddy Minn Gyi Road, East Dagon Industrial Zone, Yangon... Read full article
• Responsible for maintaining market share, competitor analysis and market survey
• To manage both Sale Team and Marketing Team
• Specialize in particular product and Develop sale strategy, Develop monthly and yearly sales and marketing plan and implement for sale target
• Training and product knowledge to Sales and Marketing Team
• Must be handle Tender process
• To set up Sale Team and Marketing Team
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree or higher required
• Age is over 28 years
• Strong leadership skill
• At least ( 5 ) years experience in Pharmaceutical field
• 3 years experience in Manager position
• Able to travel
• Strong Communications, analytical skill
• Team building and teamwork skills
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Salary is negotiable.
No 181, Pyin Ka Toe Street, 34 ward, North Dagon Tsp. ( Near Hongkong busstop),Yangon, Myanmar... Read full article
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Lead and manage regional fleet team (drivers, etc.) as per fleet management guidelines
Organize the drivers’ weekly schedule
Monitor the fleet maintenance and fuel consumption for each vehicle and keep records
Ensure all cars are in good conditions
Make sure all the drivers follow the rules carefully in accordance with the national traffic rules
Check and keep record on all the car documents (insurance, log sheets, driver regulation, agreement, wheel tax, fuel book, etc.)
Report any accidents immediately to the fleet manager and regional manager
Manage and coordinate vehicles rental Monitor the fuel consumption closely and keep accurate records of fuel supplied to each vehicle
Manage an overall fleet of +30 vehicles of different types (light, utilitarian, heavy-duty, cranes, forklifts, 4x4, etc.)
Manage and follow-up with service providers (Vehicles rental companies): contacts, invoices, payments, customer service relations
... Read full article
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.... Read full article