-Responsible for the complete hand-over to the installation, maintenance and engineering teams making sure that the information from the client is complete and correct.
-Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with contractors.
-Maintain a working knowledge of the company's various products and services.
-Find potential customers through networking, cold calling and industry research to increase sales.
-Preparing & checking projects COGS & quotation.
-Preparing sales forecast & projects list monthly.
-Work closely with procurement & finance team.
-Preparing the Budget calculation for PO process.
-Possess positive mind-set and a team player.
-Proven work experience as a sales consultant in ACMV field and strong knowledge of ACMV System.
-Have ACMV specialist network resources, have sales team management experience.
-Must have good community skill, Sales Planning, Clients Relationship, Marketing.
-Self –motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
-Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
-Proficiency in Advance MS Office, MS Project, Email & Internet.... Read full article
- Labor and General affairs (Visa, W/P, License & Others)
- Project facility management (Office, Accomodation, Vehicle & Others)
- Attendance management (Working time, Leave & Others)
- Support of director.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- MS office(excel)
- Preferred Myanmar law knowledge
- Preferred social networking
- Strong Loyalty for Company(Trustworthy) Tight-lipped
- meticulous, Punctual
- Self-motivated, giving, Hardworking, Responsible, Persistent
- Rational, Discreet, Sensible
- Well-read, Considerate... Read full article
- Supervise, Monitor, Coordinate & Control all daily Civil and BLDG Work to archive daily target
- Ensure all Civil and BLDG Works are carried out in accordance to the drawings, specifications, method statement, contracts, etc.
- Liaise and coordination of interfaces among internal parties, other departments and all project staff to ensure project meets end-user requirements and project approval and timely completion of the work
- Provide technical and practical advice to the sub-contractor
- Check and review all documents pertaining to inspection, drawing details requirement and progress as per schedule
- Provide & inform daily accomplishment report and schedules to Management, the Clients and Consultant
- Responsible for all activities, materials request and equipment request needed for Civil and BLDG work
- Monitoring sufficiency of Material, Manpower & Equipment arrangement
- Conduct all manpowers, labours, equipment, daily coordination meeting with Managers and Foreman
- Site coordination in terms of quality, safety & construction schedule to resolve site issues
- Initiate, Support, Review, check & monitor the required PTW processes
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree of Civil or Architecture Engineer
- 10 years of experience in civil work for substation construction project
- Fluent in English (Speaking / Writing)
- Intermediate skill in MS office, AutoCad, MS Project
- Preferred Myanmar Civil / BLDG knowledge and Practice
- Preferred social networking
- Strong Loyalty for Company
- Once hired, Starting a work immediately... Read full article
* Developing digital marketing content strategies to be deployed across our social media channels.
* Can create Content Plan and Content Calendar for social platform (Facebook, youtube, Instagram, websites, etc..)
* Can create effective Ads & Ads Manager.
* Analyse reports and trends (on Google Analytics, Facebook Insights) to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies.
* Learn and Implement SEO best practices and write meta content to support our social media channels.
* Learn to use digital marketing tools such as Google Ad words and Facebook Advertising to help increase reach.
* Design & Develop marketing collaterals for our offline marketing channels.
* Write, edit and publish marketing content for our Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Websites, ets..)
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field.
- Any Graduate or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Good speaking and writing skills in Myanmar and English.
- Brief understanding of digital marketing tools- such as Ads Manager, Adwords and Facebook Advertising.
- Familiar with windows environments ( Good with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Proficient in interpreting and extracting meaningful insight from data.
- Excellent in time management, problem sloving skill, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop.... Read full article