- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
Maintenance engineers ensure that at industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
- Manage to Maintain, repair and replace of all M&E materials such as Plumbing, Sanitary, - - Civil works, and Phone Line, Electrical, Lift Fire System, Generator and CCTV system.
- Monitor and Supervise Shift Engineers
- Monitoring and supervision for all minor case
- Managing and solving together with HOD for all major case
- Dealing with existing tenants for complaints and issues
- Liaising with new tenants for office renovation plan
- Manage and review maintaining plan for building Asset management
- Check and analyses on technical specification and quotation
- Make a comparison and report to HOD.
- Dealing with local authorities (YCDC, YESC, etc.)
- Implementation of Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Plan
- Liaising with internal department
- Manage the order from cleaner and security supervisors
- Bi Weekly review meeting with HOD for security and Cleaner
- Weekly and Monthly report to HOD.
- Responsible on sewerage, water treatment and flood defense structures such as pump
systems and pipe networks
-Any Assigned duties from Management.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Team work skills