Mechanical Site Engineer
'- Realize site inspection, project specifications and drawings analysis.
- Raise request for information (RFI's) if there are conflicts between drawings and specs. Able to simply problems and evaluate them systematically.
- Execute with the design office the detail design including hydraulic, static pressure calculation and final selection of equipment.
- Prepare construction document to be submitted to client and project management team (Engineers) for approval.
- Prepare material and equipment bill of quantities based on construction drawings and technical specifications & equipment documentation to submit PRF (Purchase Request Form) to procurement department.
- Pay attention on deadline of construction milestone to finish on time.
- Alert CM for any discrepancy between shop drawing and site condition to inform engineering to amend shop drawings (if any).
- Monitor for any revisions on drawings such as PF, Plumbing and Sanitary drawing, architectural and structural drawings.
-3-5 yrs. experience in site supervision
-Piping design, equipment & material selection
-Site experience, minimum 3 completed project... Read full article
(1) Lead respective QS Team to perform cost analysis, prepare various budgetary estimates from all the bill of quantities for all costs estimates
(2) Ensure all bidding documents are well-kept in confidential control in respective Database Server by respective bidding team
(3) Perform periodic work rate analysis based on the actual implementation costs and ensure analyzed new rates are available across all QS Engineers to be used in all new bids
(4) Keep awareness in various standards employed for various contracts with clients and ensure the bills of quantities and specifications are in line with the required standards
(5) Lead the Bidding team to select vendor prices and vendor choice, draw construction schedules, project schedules and operation budgets in putting together a bid for a project
(6) Lead respective team to prepare bills of quantities, undertake cost analysis and cost control from bidding throughout the project implementation phases as required by the Management
(7) Support Procurement team with procurement strategy in terms of specifications, suppliers’ availability within time and budget constraint
(8) Perform Leading Role in subcontractor qualification interviews/assessments, evaluations and target price negotiation of sub-contractors locally and internationally
(9) Lead respective team to do valuing completed works to verify for payments to sub-contractors as requested by Procurement team
(10) Support procurement team and project team with advice on contractual claims to clients as well as handling claims from sub-contractors
(11) Responsible for measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of milestone payments and the final account
(12) Work as part of Project Team to ensure the requirements of the clients are delivered