Assists in the preparation of profit and loss statements, reports and various analyses as per required by the SLT
Drives timeliness and completion of reports from stakeholders which are relevant in the management reports and analyses
Assists in ensuring compliance of Sales and Commercial Team’s processes with company policies
Performs market research, data mining and business intelligence which will be used preparing financial analyses / cost benefit studies
Assists in providing great market insights amidst limited data sources through triangulating proxy performance measures.
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Coca-Cola Growth Behaviours:
-Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Finance / Management related courses
-Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
-Must be proactive, analytical, hardworking, organized and keen on details... Read full article
• A strategic position influencing our company's future direction
• Drawing quarterly/yearly plan and implementation relative business plan.
• Generation of new retail network development in the City.
• Vender selection and development of the Delivery app.
• Writing up Job Descriptions for each position and department. Setting operational SOPs for each department according to the culture of Myanmar. Assigning the delegation of authority (DOA) processes.
• Job Description
• Our company is looking for a Business Development (Consultant) in setting up a new food delivery application business and maintaining the smooth and efficient operations of our four businesses.
• Reporting to the senior management team, you are responsible for formulating a business plan, business strategy, managing people developing a new application, and ensuring our company’s profit meet with the business plan.
• To be successful in this role, you should be an experienced leader and a confident decision-maker with proven track records in a similar capacity preferably from the E. Commerce industry. Other attributes are high integrity, great people skills, excellent business acumen, and exemplary work ethics.
• Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of our businesses.
• Design strategies and set comprehensive goals for growth.
• Set policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
• Consistently review on the performance of the team by productivity measurement and goal achievement.
• Prepare regular reports for senior management.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with vendors and partners.
• Delegate responsibilities.
• Monitoring of potential partnerships, engaging new partners, and progress report to Management.
• Maintain proper coordination and strong relation with relative Government Department & vendors.
• Organizing the research and analysis of customer demand and market trends in the local.
• To plan the project campaigns and budget presentation to Management.
• To develop business strategy, identify opportunities, advice to directors.
• Summit all relative report to directors.
• Work directly with the Management Team of the company to interview & hire employees to implement the business plans.
• Help the directors with overseeing department functions and managing employees.
• Hire employees and deploy resources efficiently and effectively toward organizational goals, working with staff to balance workload and effort and provide regular feedback so that key staff can continuously improve their supervision and mentoring skills.
• Develop an environment to motivate and inspire staff to work collaboratively toward vision and goal, by clearly communicating agency vision, implementing yearly staff development plans, and mentoring.
• Participate in the employee incentive budget development process and maintain a high level of fiscal responsibility.
• Play an active role in strengthening and maintaining the management and governance culture and practices that reflect the organization’s core values.
• Monitor performance appraisals' needs and interests among employees. Assess employees on a 360-degree basis (top-bottom, bottom-top, peer-to-peer). Analyze the 360-assessment basis and appoint the second men group for replacements. Research best practices within the workforce and maintain a high-performance efficiency of employees.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor in Business Administration and above with at least 5 years of relevant experience in
• E .Commerce industry - type organization.
• Proven track record in business operations in the Retail or E .Commerce industry across the South East Asia region will be advantageous.
• Good communication skills in English by reading, writing, speaking and listening.
• Must be computer literate and familiar with email, Microsoft Word, and able to prepare PowerPoint presentations.
• Experience in working on Human Resources, hiring process, Employee growth, business development, planning, or related issues.
• Demonstrated experience managing a high-performing team in a multi-tiered structure to include professional development and mentorship.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of organizational planning, organizational structure, budgeting, administrative operations, and HR operations.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and compile complex data for planning purposes.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to represent the organization externally across a wide range of stakeholders.
• Strong relationship builder with the ability to find common ground, build consensus, and strengthen the collaboration among diverse stakeholders.
• Strong community awareness and astuteness.
• Ability to successfully navigate in a fast-paced, outcomes-driven environment.
• Demonstrated commitment to the values of diversity, inclusiveness, and empowerment.
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။