Assists in the preparation of profit and loss statements, reports and various analyses as per required by the SLT
Drives timeliness and completion of reports from stakeholders which are relevant in the management reports and analyses
Assists in ensuring compliance of Sales and Commercial Team’s processes with company policies
Performs market research, data mining and business intelligence which will be used preparing financial analyses / cost benefit studies
Assists in providing great market insights amidst limited data sources through triangulating proxy performance measures.
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Coca-Cola Growth Behaviours:
-Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Finance / Management related courses
-Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
-Must be proactive, analytical, hardworking, organized and keen on details... Read full article
Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications
Ensure that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time
Keep accurate records of material and labor costs incurred in the construction process
Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of subcontractors at the site
Hold meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the project manager
Educate site workers on safety procedures to be adopted at the site and make sure that they adhere strictly to safety standards
Ensure that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects
Report accidents that occur at the construction site to the immediate manager
Administer or make sure that first aid is administered to any injured construction worker
Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers
Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
Motivate all the participants in the project
Ensure that the project is executed in compliance with local or state regulations
Identify any potential problem at the site and work to prevent it.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or its equivalent.
2. Must have minimum 5 - 10 years must be in the direct construction of railways.
3. Previous experience on track construction in a managerial role overseeing both direct and subcontracted works
4. Able to cope with a demanding schedule and lead/co-ordinate a multidisciplinary team.
5. Full understanding of construction techniques and planning
6. Full understanding of main contract documents
7. High level of Proficiency in Business level English (TOEIC Score 600+)
8. Problem-solving skills
9. Strong Coordination Skill
10. Analytical and result-oriented
7. Computer literate- MS Excel, database program/spreadsheets
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။