* Developing digital marketing content strategies to be deployed across our social media channels.
* Can create Content Plan and Content Calendar for social platform (Facebook, youtube, Instagram, websites, etc..)
* Can create effective Ads & Ads Manager.
* Analyse reports and trends (on Google Analytics, Facebook Insights) to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies.
* Learn and Implement SEO best practices and write meta content to support our social media channels.
* Learn to use digital marketing tools such as Google Ad words and Facebook Advertising to help increase reach.
* Design & Develop marketing collaterals for our offline marketing channels.
* Write, edit and publish marketing content for our Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Websites, ets..)
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field.
- Any Graduate or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Good speaking and writing skills in Myanmar and English.
- Brief understanding of digital marketing tools- such as Ads Manager, Adwords and Facebook Advertising.
- Familiar with windows environments ( Good with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Proficient in interpreting and extracting meaningful insight from data.
- Excellent in time management, problem sloving skill, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop.... Read full article
Implementing marketing activities as per brand plan.
Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications
Ensure that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time
Keep accurate records of material and labor costs incurred in the construction process
Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of subcontractors at the site
Hold meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the project manager
Educate site workers on safety procedures to be adopted at the site and make sure that they adhere strictly to safety standards
Ensure that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects
Report accidents that occur at the construction site to the immediate manager
Administer or make sure that first aid is administered to any injured construction worker
Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers
Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
Motivate all the participants in the project
Ensure that the project is executed in compliance with local or state regulations
Identify any potential problem at the site and work to prevent it.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or its equivalent.
2. Must have minimum 5 - 10 years must be in the direct construction of railways.
3. Previous experience on track construction in a managerial role overseeing both direct and subcontracted works
4. Able to cope with a demanding schedule and lead/co-ordinate a multidisciplinary team.
5. Full understanding of construction techniques and planning
6. Full understanding of main contract documents
7. High level of Proficiency in Business level English (TOEIC Score 600+)
8. Problem-solving skills
9. Strong Coordination Skill
10. Analytical and result-oriented
7. Computer literate- MS Excel, database program/spreadsheets
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.... Read full article
Very good understanding of OSP Fiber access networks from Operator’s point of view.
In depth knowledge of FTTx solutions and architecture, GPON as well as PtP
Experience with network planning/design for access networks Experience with access networks civil works planning / design
Knowledgeable about various CPE / NT and service delivery aspects
Experience with Fiber migration / cutover scenarios and as well as street cabinets
Experienced in working with sub-contractors, design reviews, quality control and approvals
Years of Experience Required: • At least 2 years experience on FTTx design and operation.
• Experience with ZTE, Huawei, Fiberhome Fttx equipment is highly desirable.
BE in Electrical/Telecommunications/Electronics/IT or equivalent from a recognized engineering university
Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
Flexible in adopting changes.
Energetic and dynamic person who can produce desired results.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.