• A Person who can draw design of buildings using Auto CAD.
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the buildings design.
• Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
For Industry: Offshore Designing of Building
• Any bachelor degree, prefer engineering background.
• Prefer JLPT level of N3.
• Age under 25.
• If staff’s performance is good, will have training in Japan for 3 months.
English 4 skills... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions