Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications
Ensure that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time
Keep accurate records of material and labor costs incurred in the construction process
Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of subcontractors at the site
Hold meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the project manager
Educate site workers on safety procedures to be adopted at the site and make sure that they adhere strictly to safety standards
Ensure that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects
Report accidents that occur at the construction site to the immediate manager
Administer or make sure that first aid is administered to any injured construction worker
Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers
Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
Motivate all the participants in the project
Ensure that the project is executed in compliance with local or state regulations
Identify any potential problem at the site and work to prevent it.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or its equivalent.
2. Must have minimum 5 - 10 years must be in the direct construction of railways.
3. Previous experience on track construction in a managerial role overseeing both direct and subcontracted works
4. Able to cope with a demanding schedule and lead/co-ordinate a multidisciplinary team.
5. Full understanding of construction techniques and planning
6. Full understanding of main contract documents
7. High level of Proficiency in Business level English (TOEIC Score 600+)
8. Problem-solving skills
9. Strong Coordination Skill
10. Analytical and result-oriented
7. Computer literate- MS Excel, database program/spreadsheets
• A Person who can draw design of buildings using Auto CAD.
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the buildings design.
• Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
For Industry: Offshore Designing of Building
• Any bachelor degree, prefer engineering background.
• Prefer JLPT level of N3.
• Age under 25.
• If staff’s performance is good, will have training in Japan for 3 months.
English 4 skills... Read full article