• Executes company accounting processes and financial reporting in compliance with general
accepted according principles, tax requirements and corporate guidelines, resulting in an accurate
and timely report.
• Prepares the financial data for reviewing on its correctness and completeness at every month-end
closing, by comparing to previous months and budget.
• Provides timely and accurate statutory reports and tax reporting for the companies.
• Maintains and improves company accounting system to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of
the accounting processes.
• Support and coordinates with Revenue department and external auditor.
• Proactively analyzes and interprets financial data for Finance and Accounting Manager.
• Other duties may be assigned as required
• Bachelor degree or higher in; Accounting or Finance.
• Experience: Minimum 3-5years in accounting management and/or auditing.
• Experiences with ERP accounting system and processes, with knowledge of EPIC is an advantage.
• Excellent Analytical, time management, and detail oriented.
• Good command of English is required.
• Computer literacy. (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, E-mail).... Read full article
English 4 skills... Read full article