on 24 July, 2020
- Manage and oversee all Daily operations of Finance Department.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually financial statements and report directly to CEO.
- Conduct outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Set SOP and communicate with related Department if required.
- Coordinate with other departments such as HR, Admin and Retail.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- CPA/M.Com /B.Com or any other degree or equivalent qualification in Finance and Account
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial and accounting management position
- Good knowledge in IFRS standards
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to represent the Company.
- Proactive and ability to work independently with good team management skills
- Good knowledge of local accounting and tax requirements
- Good command of Written and spoken English is necessary
- Strong knowledge and experience of accounting software.
... Read full article