Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications
Ensure that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time
Keep accurate records of material and labor costs incurred in the construction process
Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of subcontractors at the site
Hold meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the project manager
Educate site workers on safety procedures to be adopted at the site and make sure that they adhere strictly to safety standards
Ensure that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects
Report accidents that occur at the construction site to the immediate manager
Administer or make sure that first aid is administered to any injured construction worker
Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers
Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
Motivate all the participants in the project
Ensure that the project is executed in compliance with local or state regulations
Identify any potential problem at the site and work to prevent it.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or its equivalent.
2. Must have minimum 5 - 10 years must be in the direct construction of railways.
3. Previous experience on track construction in a managerial role overseeing both direct and subcontracted works
4. Able to cope with a demanding schedule and lead/co-ordinate a multidisciplinary team.
5. Full understanding of construction techniques and planning
6. Full understanding of main contract documents
7. High level of Proficiency in Business level English (TOEIC Score 600+)
8. Problem-solving skills
9. Strong Coordination Skill
10. Analytical and result-oriented
7. Computer literate- MS Excel, database program/spreadsheets
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.... Read full article
• All counters stock sheet, stock in transfer/ out
• Counter ration
• Counter sales report prepare
• Counter bank in – Cashier/ Account ( Bank, Cash, Account Receivable list )
• Expenses clearance (Team Expenses, Counter cash)
• Counter contact data & update information
• SSB Sale book to EDP
• Customer phone calling
• Any Degree or Final Year
• Age between 22 years to 28 years
• At least 3 years & above experience in Sales Team and must know supply chain knowledge.
• Conversation level in English 4 skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong communicator, strategic mindset, passionate, good EQ... Read full article
• Building good customer relations with residents, tenants and visitors
• Implement customer service policies and procedures as directed by the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in communicating customer service standards
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in achieving and maintaining of agreed customer service levels and standards
• To assist the Customer Service Supervisor in directing daily operations of the customer service team
• Review customer complaints
• Track customer complaint resolution
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in handling customer service issues
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in implementing strategies to improve quality of service
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor and Property Manager as required.
• Fluent in Myanmar and English language – both written and
• Relevant work experience
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Computer literate & able to prepare and file written reports.
• Good communication skills
• Pleasant personality
• Very Customer Service-minded
... Read full article
• Assist for HR functions
• Perform Ad Hoc projects and assignments as required
• Prepare and maintain all HR Documentations
• Age between 20-25 years
• A Bachelor Graduate & preferred HR Certificate Holder
• At least 1 year 's experience at HR staff level
• Fair English and Fluent in Myanmar
• Proactive, Cheerful, Self-Discipline, and willing to work under pressure