Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications
Ensure that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time
Keep accurate records of material and labor costs incurred in the construction process
Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of subcontractors at the site
Hold meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the project manager
Educate site workers on safety procedures to be adopted at the site and make sure that they adhere strictly to safety standards
Ensure that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects
Report accidents that occur at the construction site to the immediate manager
Administer or make sure that first aid is administered to any injured construction worker
Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers
Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
Motivate all the participants in the project
Ensure that the project is executed in compliance with local or state regulations
Identify any potential problem at the site and work to prevent it.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or its equivalent.
2. Must have minimum 5 - 10 years must be in the direct construction of railways.
3. Previous experience on track construction in a managerial role overseeing both direct and subcontracted works
4. Able to cope with a demanding schedule and lead/co-ordinate a multidisciplinary team.
5. Full understanding of construction techniques and planning
6. Full understanding of main contract documents
7. High level of Proficiency in Business level English (TOEIC Score 600+)
8. Problem-solving skills
9. Strong Coordination Skill
10. Analytical and result-oriented
7. Computer literate- MS Excel, database program/spreadsheets
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.... Read full article
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
We are looking for “Chief Accountant” role for International Animal Nutrition Company in Myanmar.
Open only to Myanmar Nationals this role comes with an excellent salary + (Transportation + Meals + Annual KPI Bonus and Health Insurance) package.
One of the International Animal Nutrition Company here Yangon has a new vacancy requiring minimum 7 years’ experience in Chief Accountant field and included 3 years’ experience in Audit field. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA, ACCA holder and direct report to Head of Finance and Accounting. Fluent English (both verbal and written) is essential as well as great communication skills. Well comprehension on tax regulation,VAS, IAS, BU and Group’s policies and procedures, conduct a training to update above information to accounting staffs as a need. In charges of correspondence with local authorities on finance/ accounting/ tax issues. Support the financial accounting/ costing accounting section to complete all periodic and special purposed external audits.
If you interested, apply to [email protected]... Read full article