• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
• A Person who can draw design of buildings using Auto CAD.
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the buildings design.
• Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
For Industry: Offshore Designing of Building
• Any bachelor degree, prefer engineering background.
• Prefer JLPT level of N3.
• Age under 25.
• If staff’s performance is good, will have training in Japan for 3 months.
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
English 4 skills... Read full article