Assists in the preparation of profit and loss statements, reports and various analyses as per required by the SLT
Drives timeliness and completion of reports from stakeholders which are relevant in the management reports and analyses
Assists in ensuring compliance of Sales and Commercial Team’s processes with company policies
Performs market research, data mining and business intelligence which will be used preparing financial analyses / cost benefit studies
Assists in providing great market insights amidst limited data sources through triangulating proxy performance measures.
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Coca-Cola Growth Behaviours:
-Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Finance / Management related courses
-Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
-Must be proactive, analytical, hardworking, organized and keen on details... Read full article
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of Electronic Products and Service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
Graduated (BBA , BBM & BBS )
English 4 skill
PC Skill (Excel , Word & Power Point)
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities (at least 2 years experience in field)