• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.
± Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
± Organizing and oversea advertising/communication campaigns (social media, ATL, BTL, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
± Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
± Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
± Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
± Excellency in English and Burmese (all 4 skills)
± Proficient in MS Office and familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web trends)
± Excellent communication and people skills
± Strong organizational and time-management abilities
± Creativity and commercial awareness and thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
± Keen to learn and strong self-development personality... Read full article