OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of Electronic Products and Service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
Graduated (BBA , BBM & BBS )
English 4 skill
PC Skill (Excel , Word & Power Point)
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities (at least 2 years experience in field)
± Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
± Organizing and oversea advertising/communication campaigns (social media, ATL, BTL, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
± Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
± Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
± Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
± Excellency in English and Burmese (all 4 skills)
± Proficient in MS Office and familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web trends)
± Excellent communication and people skills
± Strong organizational and time-management abilities
± Creativity and commercial awareness and thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
± Keen to learn and strong self-development personality... Read full article
- အသက်(၂၀-၃၀နှစ်) အတွင်းဖြစ်ရမည်
- Computer Skills ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်
- English Language 4 Skills အသင့်အတင့်ပြောနိုင်ရမည်
- Multi Level Marketing အတွေ့အကြုံ(၂)နှစ် အနည်းဆုံးရှိရမည်
- ဆက်ဆံရေးကောင်းမွန်သူဖြစ်ပြီး မိမိ Team အား ဥ◌ီးဆောင်နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်
- အာမခံလုပ်ငန်းအား စိတ်ပါ၀◌င်စားသူဖြစ်ရမည်
- Agent များ Customer များနှင့်ပြေပြစ်စွာ ပြောဆိုဆက်ဆံ၀◌န်ဆောင်မှုပေးနိုင်ရမည်
- Company မှချမှတ်ထားသော စည်းမျဥ◌်း စည်းကမ်းများကို လိုက်နာနိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်... Read full article
• Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article
•Deliver superior guest services
•Ensuring guest satisfaction
•Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
•Organize and supervise shifts
•Manage and lead staff
•Training and evaluate staff performance
•Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
•Manage restaurant supplies
•Control costs and minimize waste
•Nurture a positive working environment
•Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions