Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
Lists of Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for Domain, Exchange and Lync Server User Management
- Manage Help desk Support Ticketing Management System
- Responsible for Software and Hardware Installation
- Weekly Report to IT Director and IT HOD... Read full article
- အသက်(၂၀-၃၀နှစ်) အတွင်းဖြစ်ရမည်
- Computer Skills ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်
- English Language 4 Skills အသင့်အတင့်ပြောနိုင်ရမည်
- Multi Level Marketing အတွေ့အကြုံ(၂)နှစ် အနည်းဆုံးရှိရမည်
- ဆက်ဆံရေးကောင်းမွန်သူဖြစ်ပြီး မိမိ Team အား ဥ◌ီးဆောင်နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်
- အာမခံလုပ်ငန်းအား စိတ်ပါ၀◌င်စားသူဖြစ်ရမည်
- Agent များ Customer များနှင့်ပြေပြစ်စွာ ပြောဆိုဆက်ဆံ၀◌န်ဆောင်မှုပေးနိုင်ရမည်
- Company မှချမှတ်ထားသော စည်းမျဥ◌်း စည်းကမ်းများကို လိုက်နာနိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်... Read full article
• Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness