1. To develop, implement and maintain measures of organizational performance
2. To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in
Performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
3. To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement.
4. To provide management information.
5. To follow up Branch Performance quarterly.
6. To Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
7. To collaborate with HR department regarding Key performance Indicators
8. To perform other tasks which is assigned by Direct supervisor.
Experience and Qualification Required
• Well-educated to degree level, preferably in a Business Administration
• 2 years work experiences preferably in Micro Finance Industry.
• Knowledge of and work related experience of organisational performance management.
• Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques.
• Detailed oriented and good attitude
• Capable to access Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint. internet
• Research & analytical skills
• Have sound English Language Skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Lead and manage regional fleet team (drivers, etc.) as per fleet management guidelines
Organize the drivers’ weekly schedule
Monitor the fleet maintenance and fuel consumption for each vehicle and keep records
Ensure all cars are in good conditions
Make sure all the drivers follow the rules carefully in accordance with the national traffic rules
Check and keep record on all the car documents (insurance, log sheets, driver regulation, agreement, wheel tax, fuel book, etc.)
Report any accidents immediately to the fleet manager and regional manager
Manage and coordinate vehicles rental Monitor the fuel consumption closely and keep accurate records of fuel supplied to each vehicle
Manage an overall fleet of +30 vehicles of different types (light, utilitarian, heavy-duty, cranes, forklifts, 4x4, etc.)
Manage and follow-up with service providers (Vehicles rental companies): contacts, invoices, payments, customer service relations
... Read full article
• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.