• Responsible to effectively communicate with regulators and authorities.
• Analyse and identify the characteristics of related stakeholders and implement excellent communication techniques
Maintain all documentations and do any ad-hoc work-related assignments.
• Coordinating all public relations activities
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials
• To develop public relations programs and execute effective communication to create and maintain enviable corporate image.
• Apply for all relevant licenses, permits, or approvals from government authorities (DICA, MIC, etc.)
• Draft and write high quality reports and presentations,
• Report required items from regulators timely and properly.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Bachelor’ Degree Holder with office management experience.
• Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in related field
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong command of English and Myanmar languages, both written and spoken.
• Strong skill for Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of meeting minutes.
• Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
• Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Prefer having driving license and ability to drive for job purposes.
• Salary is negotiable
No.16, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangon Township, Yangon.,No.45-50, Myawaddy Minn Gyi Road, East Dagon Industrial Zone, Yangon... Read full article