Brand -building advertising for different brands at MGOU Myanmar Trading Co.,Ltd Coordinate all social media channels & agencies Implementing innovative campaigns,events,media planning,market intelligence,competitors analysis etc increase the number of followers,' like ' and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs Support Marketing Manager and then execute the assigned marketing plan Assist in negotiating contract,terms and conditions with agencies,social influencers, blog Advise management of significant market information and report new ideas
Must have good communications, negotiation skills,Leadership skill
Project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
Manage project staff and provide direction and support to project team.
Manage project resource allocation.
Plan and schedule project timelines.
Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Ensure the smooth completion of the project.
Able to dealing with client/owner/consultant/main contractor for projects matters.
Ad hoc assignments.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Project Manager (Fire or P&S or ACMV) is required for this position.
Knowledge in Auto CAD software application.
Proficient in MS Project, MS office.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Willing to travel in Yangon boundary to work.
- Develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Develop strategies to meet market business development goals.
- Arrange business meeting with prospective clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
- Ensure that the team has daily and weekly plan and follow the plan accordingly
- Train the team members to develop their selling skills
- Any graduated with Diploma in Business Management/ Marketing Management
- At Least 6 Years experience in Construction and Interior Decoration sales field
- Good English language proficiency and good computer skill
- Strong Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Sales Planning, good client relationship with current and potential clients... Read full article
• Responsible for maintaining market share, competitor analysis and market survey
• To manage both Sale Team and Marketing Team
• Specialize in particular product and Develop sale strategy, Develop monthly and yearly sales and marketing plan and implement for sale target
• Training and product knowledge to Sales and Marketing Team
• Must be handle Tender process
• To set up Sale Team and Marketing Team
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree or higher required
• Age is over 28 years
• Strong leadership skill
• At least ( 5 ) years experience in Pharmaceutical field
• 3 years experience in Manager position
• Able to travel
• Strong Communications, analytical skill
• Team building and teamwork skills
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Salary is negotiable.
No 181, Pyin Ka Toe Street, 34 ward, North Dagon Tsp. ( Near Hongkong busstop),Yangon, Myanmar... Read full article
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article