We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior In-House Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Senior In-House Trainer is to design and deliver effective training programs, instill learning culture, and improve required core-skill of all personnel.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively communicate complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, a team-player and possess intellectual rigor with excellent public speaking skills.
-Plan, design and deliver programs (including online training) as per corporate L&D strategy using appropriate channel/s
-Monitor training effectiveness for continuous improvement
-Identify and engage with stakeholders across entities
-Design programs with subject matter experts and produce session plans with training material
-Source external trainers or vendors as needed
-Provide inputs and request feedback from team members
-Master's or Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, OD or related field (accredited MBA preferred)
-Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
-Minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate settings with 1-3 years of proven track record in training, management or supervisory positions
-Well-versed with adult learning principles, online learning, gamification, social learning and latest corporate L&D operations
-Excellent time management, organizational skills and MS Office
-Excel in either training content development (or) delivery
-Self-starter, innovative and ability work in a collaborative manner
-Strong command of Languages: English & Myanmar... Read full article
A change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of projects aimed at increasing operational efficiencies with a strong focus on digital transformation.
· Plan, develop, organize and implement projects that drive operational efficiencies
· Develop project plans and implementation strategies that support the project objectives
· Design, develop and implement training and communication plans
· Manage key stakeholders and communicate effectively with the business on changes
· Undertake business readiness assessments
· Oversee a team of staff, provide coaching and mentoring as well as monitor performance in line with the company’s Performance process
· Work closely with IT and external vendors on digital transformation projects
· Provide the business with reports that inform the business
· Facilitate meetings and training sessions
· Bachelor Degree in business related field and Master Degree is preferred
· 6+ years in progressively responsible roles, HR, IT or Project Management
· Excellent communication Skills (internal & external)
· Demonstrated understanding of business processes with a track record of implementing large scale projects
· Strong understanding of the principles of Change Management in a business environment.
· Highly computer literate with MS Office and proven track record implementing digital solutions
· Effective people management skills
· Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
· Fluent in written/ spoken English and Burmese... Read full article
Brand -building advertising for different brands at MGOU Myanmar Trading Co.,Ltd Coordinate all social media channels & agencies Implementing innovative campaigns,events,media planning,market intelligence,competitors analysis etc increase the number of followers,' like ' and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs Support Marketing Manager and then execute the assigned marketing plan Assist in negotiating contract,terms and conditions with agencies,social influencers, blog Advise management of significant market information and report new ideas
Must have good communications, negotiation skills,Leadership skill
Assists in the preparation of profit and loss statements, reports and various analyses as per required by the SLT
Drives timeliness and completion of reports from stakeholders which are relevant in the management reports and analyses
Assists in ensuring compliance of Sales and Commercial Team’s processes with company policies
Performs market research, data mining and business intelligence which will be used preparing financial analyses / cost benefit studies
Assists in providing great market insights amidst limited data sources through triangulating proxy performance measures.
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Coca-Cola Growth Behaviours:
-Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Finance / Management related courses
-Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
-Must be proactive, analytical, hardworking, organized and keen on details... Read full article
Project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
Manage project staff and provide direction and support to project team.
Manage project resource allocation.
Plan and schedule project timelines.
Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Ensure the smooth completion of the project.
Able to dealing with client/owner/consultant/main contractor for projects matters.
Ad hoc assignments.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Project Manager (Fire or P&S or ACMV) is required for this position.
Knowledge in Auto CAD software application.
Proficient in MS Project, MS office.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Willing to travel in Yangon boundary to work.
TESTING & INSPECTION
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
2. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
3. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
4. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
5. Nurture a positive working environment
6. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
7. Maintain pay plan and benefits program
8. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
9. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
10. Developing, reviewing, and improving general affairs (GA) systems, policies, and procedures that to get efficiency.
11. Drive and lead to digital organization among the Training, HR, GA & Performance Management process
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article