Brand -building advertising for different brands at MGOU Myanmar Trading Co.,Ltd Coordinate all social media channels & agencies Implementing innovative campaigns,events,media planning,market intelligence,competitors analysis etc increase the number of followers,' like ' and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs Support Marketing Manager and then execute the assigned marketing plan Assist in negotiating contract,terms and conditions with agencies,social influencers, blog Advise management of significant market information and report new ideas
Must have good communications, negotiation skills,Leadership skill
Project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
Manage project staff and provide direction and support to project team.
Manage project resource allocation.
Plan and schedule project timelines.
Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Ensure the smooth completion of the project.
Able to dealing with client/owner/consultant/main contractor for projects matters.
Ad hoc assignments.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Project Manager (Fire or P&S or ACMV) is required for this position.
Knowledge in Auto CAD software application.
Proficient in MS Project, MS office.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Willing to travel in Yangon boundary to work.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Microsoft A/X Dynamics
- Provide leadership in the areas of (depending on department ERP SME is based):
- Sales order creation and invoicing
- Purchasing systems, vendor returns
- Shipping and customer returns
- Production order and transfer order management
- Shop floor reporting, inventory management and scrap
- Standard cost, bill of materials, routing and methods
- Production Scheduling
-Provides first-level support to end-users and takes ownership for troubleshooting minor user or
technical problems, and provides corrective actions with a sense of urgency
-Timely escalation of unresolved problems to second level and follow up
-Train end-users with a working knowledge of Microsoft A/X Dynamics
-Facilitate discussions with departments regarding business challenges.
- Provide recommendations for enhancements or new system designs to benefit Microsoft A/X
- Collaborate with IT department in conceptualizing and developing system enhancements.
- Occasional off-shift duties may be required from time-to-time in order to roll out new
- Performs other related work as assigned or required
-2 to 3 years of work experience in Sales, Production, Logistics
- Interested or comfortable in usage of computers or software
- Is an effective team player, and able to provide support skills in a manner that fosters commitment, team spirit, pride, and mutual trust and respect
-Independent and able to manage own work
- Shows initiative, supports organizational change, and is committed to challenging the status quo; and providing suggestions for continuous improvements
- Looks for opportunities to influence and help others to change or improve standards, policies, procedures, and work plans to enable high-performance
... Read full article
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Information Technology
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article
• Admin assistant. Car arrangement, accommodation arrangement, flight booking, salary calculation, ordering and controlling office stationery, setting up office IT
equipment, visa and stay permit arrangement for foreign workers, schedule control for project manager, admin manager.
• Assistant to admin manager... Read full article