Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
Job duties and responsibilities
Public Relations (PR) Executive job description: Job requirements and qualifications
· Previous experience working as a PR executive either agency or client side.
· Field of study in PR, communications, journalism , English or similar relevant field
· 2 years of experience with Social Media management
· Excellent Microsoft office skills
· Fluent in English (Speaking/ Written)
· Basic Graphic Design skill
· Excellent communication, presentation and content writing skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
· Attention to details
· Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
· Work under pressure and overtime if needed... Read full article