Project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
Manage project staff and provide direction and support to project team.
Manage project resource allocation.
Plan and schedule project timelines.
Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Ensure the smooth completion of the project.
Able to dealing with client/owner/consultant/main contractor for projects matters.
Ad hoc assignments.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Project Manager (Fire or P&S or ACMV) is required for this position.
Knowledge in Auto CAD software application.
Proficient in MS Project, MS office.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Willing to travel in Yangon boundary to work.
- Any Bachelor Degree(Prefer HR Certificate/Diploma holder)
- 2 Years of experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Fast computer typing skills(MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadline... Read full article
TESTING & INSPECTION
- Develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Develop strategies to meet market business development goals.
- Arrange business meeting with prospective clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
- Ensure that the team has daily and weekly plan and follow the plan accordingly
- Train the team members to develop their selling skills
- Any graduated with Diploma in Business Management/ Marketing Management
- At Least 6 Years experience in Construction and Interior Decoration sales field
- Good English language proficiency and good computer skill
- Strong Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Sales Planning, good client relationship with current and potential clients... Read full article
... Read full article
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Assist Senior accountant to reconcile daily transactions with cashier to ensure completeness of accounting records.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any bachelor degree holder.
• B.Com / B.Act degrees are preferable.
• At least 1 years experience in the related field.
• Must be able to have LCCI level I & II, III certificate or diploma (UK).