• Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications
• Delivering high availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
• Managing Java and Java EE application development
• Ensuring designs comply with specifications
• Preparing and producing releases of software components
• Transforming requirements into stipulations
• Support continuous improvement Investigating alternatives and technologies
• Presenting for architectural review
• deliver complex web and mobile applications with many integrations and channels.
• API development on backend.
• rapid prototyping and continuous development & improvement to deliver high quality products.
• maintain high quality codes with proper design, documentation, version management, release management.
• Software maintenance:
• Providing software updates
• Ensuring all hardware specs are met
• Adding new features
• Preparing End User Documentation and Training
• Maintaining an active testing environment
• Looking for code smells and optimizing code
• Identifying other programs that could enhance current systems.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 Years experiences in IT field
• Good programming knowledge and skills in hands-on experience in Java, J2EE/JEE, Oracle, SQL/ PLSQL, and XML.
• HTML5, Modular design, Angular.js or react.js and open source JS framework.
• Domain knowledge of Financial Clearing and Payment Systems is a plus.
• Willing to learn new technologies, skills and knowledge
• Willing to work smart, work hard and overtime to complete assignments when needed.
• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets.
would like to build your career in a dynamically growing Global IT company.
would like to become a specialist working with one of the largest ERP applications on the market.
would like to learn how a large ERP implementation the business operation of companies.
would like to be part of a professional team whose goal is to enable their Customers to be more successful in their businesses.
would like to widen your professional skills, gain professional experience, and learn new things.
would like to work in a dynamic and international environment.
- 1 or 2 years minimum of working experience
Specific Job Duties:
This position provides the opportunity to provide financial, manufacturing, distribution, service and CRM software consulting services to our clients, including the following:
- Lead and participate on implementations of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution.
- Analyze business processes, gather customer requirements and define solutions.
- Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing.
- Identify and define software customization as required by the client.
- Coordinate with development group on solution design, programming and testing.
- Provide user training and support.
- Assist the Project Manager.
- Identify client needs which can generate additional services and/or product sales.
- Maintain an on-going professional relationship with all assigned clients.
- Gain and maintain product certification.
- Maintain a minimum billable utilization rate.
B.Com/B.A(ECO), LCCI (III), ACCA Part1, specialized in Accounting or Economics or equivalent.
Accounting or financial systems background, CPA a plus.
Experience as a consultant strongly preferred.
A demonstrated ability to work and manage projects independently and ability to communicate with the client and project team.
Ability to multi task and work concurrently on multiple projects.
The ability to deliver knowledge and content to the client in a professional manner.
Strong interpersonal skills to manage client relationships from a consulting standpoint.
Candidate with good Microsoft office skill or experience with Accounting Software will be preferred.
Contact us at +95 9 453366116 or email: [email protected]
Project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
Manage project staff and provide direction and support to project team.
Manage project resource allocation.
Plan and schedule project timelines.
Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Ensure the smooth completion of the project.
Able to dealing with client/owner/consultant/main contractor for projects matters.
Ad hoc assignments.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Project Manager (Fire or P&S or ACMV) is required for this position.
Knowledge in Auto CAD software application.
Proficient in MS Project, MS office.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Willing to travel in Yangon boundary to work.
- Any Bachelor Degree(Prefer HR Certificate/Diploma holder)
- 2 Years of experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Fast computer typing skills(MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadline... Read full article
TESTING & INSPECTION
- Develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Develop strategies to meet market business development goals.
- Arrange business meeting with prospective clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
- Ensure that the team has daily and weekly plan and follow the plan accordingly
- Train the team members to develop their selling skills
- Any graduated with Diploma in Business Management/ Marketing Management
- At Least 6 Years experience in Construction and Interior Decoration sales field
- Good English language proficiency and good computer skill
- Strong Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Sales Planning, good client relationship with current and potential clients... Read full article
... Read full article