Telecom International Myanmar Co., Ltd
on 20 October, 2020
This position is under Technical Department and direct report to Technical Director.
- Participate in building information security policies for systems, applications, network and end user computers.
- Implementing policies, regulations and guidelines of information security for systems, applications, network, processes and end user computers.
- Checking and monitoring the implementation of information security policies. Report irregularities and suggest solutions to fix
- Planning to review and detect information security vulnerabilities on systems, applications, network, processes and end user computers. Suggest solutions to fix
- Implementing the operations of emergency recovery of information security on systems, applications, network, processes and end user computers.
- Operation of information security systems and applications as AD, Proxy, AntiVirus, NetAD, OneAgent….
- Managing accounts (create, modify, revoke, remove…) on all of systems, applications, devices
- Research and development of new solutions to enhance information security on systems, applications, network, processes and end user computers.
- Graduated from university specialized in IT or telecommunications.
- Background knowledge about information systems, computer engineering.
- Knowledge about server system, computer network, storage system.
- Knowledge about database management.
- Certifications in Networking (CCNA), Security, Server (MCSA, LPI) OS products as advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a corporate IT system engineer position.
- Have knowledge & expertise in Networking (Cisco, Juniper), Server (Windows, Linux), Firewalls (Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper), Databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL).
... Read full article