• Manage online and offline advertising process and digital campaigns.
• Analyse the market condition and identify sales opportunities.
• Plan and Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Celebrity Media , Sports Media , YouTube ,Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO , SEM efforts ( keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update webside
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing field
• Bachelor’s degree holder and other relevant qualifications will be advantage
• Business English is a must
• Creativity oriented and can work independently
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article