A.P.MOLLER - MAERSK GROUP
on 24 September, 2020
Maersk Myanmar is seeking above position to provide support for one of our Department of SCM-operations. This is a short-term assignment that offers employees an excellent Compensation package that includes a Base Salary plus select paid public holidays. This position will provide employees the opportunity to gain great experience in a short period of time. In this role, candidates will evaluate a large volume of documents and meet records processing deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a quality focus and the ability to meet deadlines. Paid training will be provided to candidates.
JOB SUMMARY AND REQUIREMENT:
PIC will be responsible to proactively manage the customer experience of assigned accounts.
This includes proactively monitoring and managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures, ensuring that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan as promised to the customer and/or that the customer is kept informed of relevant deviations.
Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk.
- Be the primary point of contact and act as an advocate for the Customers, internally within Maersk and affiliate company
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires
- Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, by working closely with the customer as well as internal stakeholders
- Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives
- Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Manage / improve day to day process interaction with customers by leveraging detailed customer knowledge
- Monitor up-take curve for assigned customers and ensure close follow customers to maximize volume performance and superior service delivery
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction
- Conduct shipper booking handling, consolidation and loading plan in compliance with customer SOP.
- Able to interact and follow up with carriers reg with carrier booking confirmation, 102/103, booking note, released orders, space issue, etc.
- Able to coordinate with intermodal team to follow up ECR, allowed shipment and truck issue, etc.
- Able to coordinate with WHS team to follow up discrepancy cargo, and late delivery, etc.
- Able to coordinate phone calls and queries from both internal & external customers, suppliers.
- Follow up to ensure issuance of import, export documentation and payment invoice
- Ensure collection of payments and outstanding debts before release shipment or documents
- Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
- In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders
- An energetic talent who will grow along with the company, possessing following qualifications
- University Degree in business management or related field
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience in Customer Service-related field
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding, and Shipping Business
- At least 1-year experience in CFS consolidation and planning
- Experience in reviewing and complying of IOP & SOP
- Experience global cooperate company is advantage
- Excellent communication in Myanmar language and basic English
- Experience in massive email handling
- Good handling of Microsoft excels
- Experience and enjoy using the system, application & platform
- Team player and ability to be flexible to fit in with the team
- Willing to learn and quick learner
- Energetic, Well-organized, Self- Initiated and good coordination skills
- Good Communication skill, having service-minded
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to look beyond the obvious and identify creative solutions
- Dare to speak and ability to communicate with cross functional
- Pro-active approach moving forward, having attitude of striving for higher levels and pursuing continuous improvement
- Having "Can-Do" attitude and self-motivated, innovative and seeking out new ideas and play major role as part of the team to deliver functional KPI
- Be able to work under pressure and handling multi-tasks in very Dynamic Environment
... Read full article