1. To develop, implement and maintain measures of organizational performance
2. To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in
Performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
3. To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement.
4. To provide management information.
5. To follow up Branch Performance quarterly.
6. To Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
7. To collaborate with HR department regarding Key performance Indicators
8. To perform other tasks which is assigned by Direct supervisor.
Experience and Qualification Required
• Well-educated to degree level, preferably in a Business Administration
• 2 years work experiences preferably in Micro Finance Industry.
• Knowledge of and work related experience of organisational performance management.
• Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques.
• Detailed oriented and good attitude
• Capable to access Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint. internet
• Research & analytical skills
• Have sound English Language Skills
• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.
± Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
± Organizing and oversea advertising/communication campaigns (social media, ATL, BTL, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
± Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
± Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
± Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
± Excellency in English and Burmese (all 4 skills)
± Proficient in MS Office and familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web trends)
± Excellent communication and people skills
± Strong organizational and time-management abilities
± Creativity and commercial awareness and thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
± Keen to learn and strong self-development personality... Read full article