1. To develop, implement and maintain measures of organizational performance
2. To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in
Performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
3. To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement.
4. To provide management information.
5. To follow up Branch Performance quarterly.
6. To Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
7. To collaborate with HR department regarding Key performance Indicators
8. To perform other tasks which is assigned by Direct supervisor.
Experience and Qualification Required
• Well-educated to degree level, preferably in a Business Administration
• 2 years work experiences preferably in Micro Finance Industry.
• Knowledge of and work related experience of organisational performance management.
• Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques.
• Detailed oriented and good attitude
• Capable to access Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint. internet
• Research & analytical skills
• Have sound English Language Skills
-Supporting marketing executives in organizing various campaings
-To provide accurately record on the data collection form all required information without mistakes as per the guide line and management desicion of each brand
-To make sure transferring different sources of data and to verify data by comparing it to source documents & Update existing data. To perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
-To submit on a timely basis, accurate production and corresponding weekly, monthly ,quartly and yearly reports
-To highlight the analysis of data and contribute to the managemnet decision
-To exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple communities as needed.
-Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
-Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
-Writing copy for all marketing collateral, especially for Digital Media (Facebook Page and Instagram ) including brochures, letters, and third parties’ contents(Influencers and Bloggers and PRs)
-Support to manage the communities on brand's digital platform
- Any Graduated
- Prefer Marketing Cetrifcation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of social media
- Good computer knowledge (e-mail, MS offices – Excel/Word)... Read full article
• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.