Language: Proficient English.
The primary purpose of the role is to drive the learning and development strategy for our group of companies and provide learning solutions to support businesses to achieve their people and organizational strategies.
As Head of Learning Institute, you will have a full operational accountability of the success of capability development for employees and their leaders and will report to CEO of CMHL and Group CPO.
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
We are looking for quality and talented applicants to fill our vacancy. If you are self – motivated individual with a high level of initiative and dedication. So warmly welcome invite you to join us.Total manpower were over 200 and domestic three branch. We are aims best Quality - Thai authentic Service – feel at home Atmosphere in simple Thai authentic style - Great Value - through building successful culture based , innovative and professional working Environment.Kross Asia Co.,Ltd was established in March – 2013 as a THAI POT restaurant . Kross Asia is focused hospitality on quality of food supplied. We offer high quality, healthy food and good services.... Read full article
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of Electronic Products and Service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
Graduated (BBA , BBM & BBS )
English 4 skill
PC Skill (Excel , Word & Power Point)
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities (at least 2 years experience in field)