Capital Diamond Star Group
on 08 October, 2020
- Perform regularly standardized inspections of each process to guarantee the quality of the products.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications and conduct visual and measurement tests, if necessary, rejecting and returning un-acceptable materials.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following standardized instruction.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Performs validations or transfer of analytical method in accordance with applicable policies and guidelines.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are conducted based on established items specifications, standard test method and protocols.
- Calibrate, validate and maintain laboratory equipment based on standardized specifications.
- Perform of factory training of these procedures to ensure that these are understood, implemented and aligned current GMP standard with QA Manager and Production Manager.
- Factory Mock Recall activity together with QA/R&D Manager and Production Manager.
- Assist in the conduct of internal quality audit with QA/R&D Manager in the factory.
- Prepares weekly or monthly quality report on captured non-conforming finished goods and shares update to concerned Production Manager.
- B.Sc/M.Sc ( Industrial Chemistry), M.E.,B.E.(Chemical) or other relative degree.
- Played in big part to achieve Food Safety System Certificate, QMS implementation, Safety Behavior Observation and Quality Behavior Observation.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in QC Manager at Manufacturing Industry.
- Good communication skills in English (4) skills.
- High negotiation skills and problem solving skills to lead sense of urgency and result driven action.
- Strong leadership skill and Management skills.
... Read full article