1. To develop, implement and maintain measures of organizational performance
2. To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in
Performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
3. To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement.
4. To provide management information.
5. To follow up Branch Performance quarterly.
6. To Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
7. To collaborate with HR department regarding Key performance Indicators
8. To perform other tasks which is assigned by Direct supervisor.
Experience and Qualification Required
• Well-educated to degree level, preferably in a Business Administration
• 2 years work experiences preferably in Micro Finance Industry.
• Knowledge of and work related experience of organisational performance management.
• Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques.
• Detailed oriented and good attitude
• Capable to access Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint. internet
• Research & analytical skills
• Have sound English Language Skills
•Be a part of support desk and resolve incidents, support request on daily basis
•Liaise with various support teams to improve support channels for business processes
•Ensure all business systems are running smoothly and minimize incidents
•Interact with global IT teams, solution partners to deliver IT solutions to business effectively
•Promote the use of Standard Business Processes and workflows
•Identify constraints and recommend solutions to the businesses for process improvement
•Provide on-going assistance and training to business application users
•Evaluate support needs and assist in the creation of user training materials
•Ensure appropriate documentation for all activities pertaining to process improvement
•Involve in delivering IT project deliverables
•An academic degree holder with 6 to 8 years working experience as IT Professional
•IT Certifications in Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and Cloud Solutions are advantages
•Working experience in multinational companies are preferred
•Strong Experience in supporting ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft Navision and Oracle ERP
•IT support skills such as software installation, troubleshooting and network configuration
•Strong report development skills in well-known products such as (Excel, Pivot, SQL queries and Crystal Report)
•Demonstrated analytical, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
•Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
•Strong communication skills in English is a must
• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.