A change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of projects aimed at increasing operational efficiencies with a strong focus on digital transformation.
· Plan, develop, organize and implement projects that drive operational efficiencies
· Develop project plans and implementation strategies that support the project objectives
· Design, develop and implement training and communication plans
· Manage key stakeholders and communicate effectively with the business on changes
· Undertake business readiness assessments
· Oversee a team of staff, provide coaching and mentoring as well as monitor performance in line with the company’s Performance process
· Work closely with IT and external vendors on digital transformation projects
· Provide the business with reports that inform the business
· Facilitate meetings and training sessions
· Bachelor Degree in business related field and Master Degree is preferred
· 6+ years in progressively responsible roles, HR, IT or Project Management
· Excellent communication Skills (internal & external)
· Demonstrated understanding of business processes with a track record of implementing large scale projects
· Strong understanding of the principles of Change Management in a business environment.
· Highly computer literate with MS Office and proven track record implementing digital solutions
· Effective people management skills
· Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
· Fluent in written/ spoken English and Burmese... Read full article
Brand -building advertising for different brands at MGOU Myanmar Trading Co.,Ltd Coordinate all social media channels & agencies Implementing innovative campaigns,events,media planning,market intelligence,competitors analysis etc increase the number of followers,' like ' and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs Support Marketing Manager and then execute the assigned marketing plan Assist in negotiating contract,terms and conditions with agencies,social influencers, blog Advise management of significant market information and report new ideas
Must have good communications, negotiation skills,Leadership skill
Desponsible for all Jetty and Tank Farm activities by leading and directing the Jetty and Tank Farm Team.
Assists in the preparation of profit and loss statements, reports and various analyses as per required by the SLT
Drives timeliness and completion of reports from stakeholders which are relevant in the management reports and analyses
Assists in ensuring compliance of Sales and Commercial Team’s processes with company policies
Performs market research, data mining and business intelligence which will be used preparing financial analyses / cost benefit studies
Assists in providing great market insights amidst limited data sources through triangulating proxy performance measures.
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Coca-Cola Growth Behaviours:
-Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Finance / Management related courses
-Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
-Must be proactive, analytical, hardworking, organized and keen on details... Read full article
• 2 years of experience preferred in the relevant industry.
• Software skills: Excel, Power point, Word, Photoshop.
• Spoken & written English (fluent level required).
• Excellent communication skills, customer & targets oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, Planning & organization.
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
• Have knowledge of cosmetics & SPA business environment (skincare, massage, etc.)
- ဒေသခံတောင်သူလယ်သမားများ/ရွာသားများနှင့်ဆက်ဆံရေးကောင်းမွန်ပြီး ဝန်ထမ်းများအား နညးပြညွှန်ကြားနိုင်ရမည်။
- လုပ်ငန်းအရလိုအပ်လာလျှင် နယ်သို့ခရီးသွားလာနိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- ခြံနေရာတွင်နေထိုင်ရမည်ဖြစ်ပြီး နေရာအထိုင်အခင်းစီစဉ်ပေးမည်။
- လုပ်ငန်းအရလိုအပ်လာလျှင် နယ်သို့ခရီးသွားလာနိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
- ဆန်စပါးစိုက်ပျိုးရေးလုပ်ငန်းကို နားလည်တတ်ကျွမ်းပြီး လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံအနည်းဆုံး ၃နှစ်ရှိရမည်ဖြစ်သည်။... Read full article
would like to build your career in a dynamically growing Global IT company.
would like to become a specialist working with one of the largest ERP applications on the market.
would like to learn how a large ERP implementation the business operation of companies.
would like to be part of a professional team whose goal is to enable their Customers to be more successful in their businesses.
would like to widen your professional skills, gain professional experience, and learn new things.
would like to work in a dynamic and international environment.
- 1 or 2 years minimum of working experience
Specific Job Duties:
This position provides the opportunity to provide financial, manufacturing, distribution, service and CRM software consulting services to our clients, including the following:
- Lead and participate on implementations of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution.
- Analyze business processes, gather customer requirements and define solutions.
- Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing.
- Identify and define software customization as required by the client.
- Coordinate with development group on solution design, programming and testing.
- Provide user training and support.
- Assist the Project Manager.
- Identify client needs which can generate additional services and/or product sales.
- Maintain an on-going professional relationship with all assigned clients.
- Gain and maintain product certification.
- Maintain a minimum billable utilization rate.
B.Com/B.A(ECO), LCCI (III), ACCA Part1, specialized in Accounting or Economics or equivalent.
Accounting or financial systems background, CPA a plus.
Experience as a consultant strongly preferred.
A demonstrated ability to work and manage projects independently and ability to communicate with the client and project team.
Ability to multi task and work concurrently on multiple projects.
The ability to deliver knowledge and content to the client in a professional manner.
Strong interpersonal skills to manage client relationships from a consulting standpoint.
Candidate with good Microsoft office skill or experience with Accounting Software will be preferred.
Contact us at +95 9 453366116 or email: [email protected]
Project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
Manage project staff and provide direction and support to project team.
Manage project resource allocation.
Plan and schedule project timelines.
Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Ensure the smooth completion of the project.
Able to dealing with client/owner/consultant/main contractor for projects matters.
Ad hoc assignments.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Project Manager (Fire or P&S or ACMV) is required for this position.
Knowledge in Auto CAD software application.
Proficient in MS Project, MS office.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Willing to travel in Yangon boundary to work.
- Develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Develop strategies to meet market business development goals.
- Arrange business meeting with prospective clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
- Ensure that the team has daily and weekly plan and follow the plan accordingly
- Train the team members to develop their selling skills
- Any graduated with Diploma in Business Management/ Marketing Management
- At Least 6 Years experience in Construction and Interior Decoration sales field
- Good English language proficiency and good computer skill
- Strong Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Sales Planning, good client relationship with current and potential clients... Read full article
... Read full article
TESTING & INSPECTION