1. Draft conceptual design in coordination with Area manager of architect and
engineering work for PTT Station and supportive businesses derived from
distributor satisfaction survey.
2. Explore and design including create specification, cost estimation, engineering
standard, engineering calculation and certify on engineering drawing which meet
related laws and regulations; and/or related parts in PTT Station.
3. Supervise and proceed for construction and maintenance of PTT Station including shops ad
buildings in accordance with retail business standard.
4. Specify installation plan for decoration materials, equipment, signage and supervise
all activities to ensure that the works are done as plan.
5. Estimate cost and expense of engineering works including inspection, monitoring and
system analysis in order to improve, develop and modify efficiently.
6. Draft details in term of reference (TOR) for selecting construction materials,
standard equipment and standard decoration materials in order to appropriate
7. Collaborate with other parties internally and externally to supervise engineering works
system in PTT Station nationwide.
8. Provide recommendation and detail information of engineering work to distributor.
9. Coordinate with government authorities such as Myanma Petroleum Product Enterprise
Department of Mine (DOM), City Development Committee (CDC) and State
Development Committee to acquire, amend and follow-up related permits and
10. Inspect format, scope of work and budget for PTT Station renovation that distributor
requesting for support.
11. Inspect scope of work for C-store interior decoration and other shops.
12. Monitor, follow-up and report progress of construction and renovation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s and above in civil engineering and electrical
Work experience in Term of Reference (TOR) preparation, cost estimation based on Bill
Quantity (BOQ), knowledge of engineering standard and engineering calculation
Punctual and accountability
Be able to work under pressure and finish tasks within limited timeline
Effective communication skills for English (Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading),
interpersonal and presentation
Computer skills for using MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, SketchUp
Leadership, problem solving and critical thinking
Adaptability and teamwork
Integrity and ethic
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
* A consideration for Myanmar’s Finance Professionals enthusiastic in business performance management.
Job & Company Description:
* The company provides convenient financial services to Myanmar people. The role requires to support the Head of Business Planning, manage the financial performance of the company, forecast budget, produce strategic business plans.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* 5-7 years of management experience in business planning and financial management
* Repatriates with telecom and accounting firms background are preferable
* Must have sound knowledge of SAP and ERP systems
* Ability to coordinate with different teams in the company (Finance, Business Planning, etc.)... Read full article
1. To develop, implement and maintain measures of organizational performance
2. To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in
Performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
3. To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement.
4. To provide management information.
5. To follow up Branch Performance quarterly.
6. To Oversee the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
7. To collaborate with HR department regarding Key performance Indicators
8. To perform other tasks which is assigned by Direct supervisor.
Experience and Qualification Required
• Well-educated to degree level, preferably in a Business Administration
• 2 years work experiences preferably in Micro Finance Industry.
• Knowledge of and work related experience of organisational performance management.
• Good working knowledge of statistic and information gathering techniques.
• Detailed oriented and good attitude
• Capable to access Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint. internet
• Research & analytical skills
• Have sound English Language Skills
Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
Age between 25 to 30 years
Minimum 2 years of experience in the capacity of Secretary/ Personal Assistant to senior levels of management
Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
Able to multi-task and handle work systematically, meticulously and independently
Good command in English , Proficient in chinese language
Able to handle confidentiality and privacy
Must have good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills, teamworking skills, organisation and time management skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills, assertiveness, flexibility... Read full article
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Work as a part of marketing team.
- Design graphics that will communicate marketing, advertising & promotional ideas.
- Create content for social media, layout and production design for a range of marketing needs.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator,
- Understanding best practices in branding and graphic design and utilizing them in all output.
- Maintain freshness of concepts and ideas for brand in terms of graphic design.
- Work under the direction of the manager to understand creative briefs and agree on deadlines
- Manage to handle multiple designs at a time.
- Directly report to Marketing Manager.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- At least 1year experience in graphic design (Preferable animation, video editing as an advance)
the ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal
supervision, a solid type and layout skills, as well as a strong visual design sense.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and drawing skills.
- Excellent in related design software.
- Excellent time management, organization and team work skills.
- Must be passionate, creation & thinking power
BE (IT or EC)(OR)-BCSc ( Computer Science)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
VMware Certified Professional
Good in communication skills
5 years Experience of Microsoft Windows Server System, Virtualization Technology, Storage Technology, Networking, and Security
4 years of Experience in Cloud Technology
Performance Bonus... Read full article
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article