· Calculate & control Budget / cost
· Setup full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
· Set up internal control related with documents such as journal, authorization, supervision.
· Assist to set up warehouse format relating with stock in and stock out by using excel.
· Monthly checking cash book with supporting documents that are debit vouchers, credit vouchers and journal vouchers.
· Perform cash flow forecasting (weekly, monthly)
· Weekly reconciliation statement for all cash
· Setup system to check ground Inventories on a regular basis.
· Conduct interviews and recruit team members when required.
· Calculate production cost / Egg
· Train junior to ensure work is complete on time
· Establish budget & fixed asset value
The Marketing Associate role is responsible for all operations in the marketing department related to corporate marketing, online and offline marketing programs, and communications. We are looking for creative individuals who have a passion for marketing and bringing value to customers.
This position will be responsible for the achievement of operational excellence (OPEX) for all the processes in and associated with Operations. And to provide excellent OPEX services to all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Manage the Regulation compliance group.
· Work closely with R&D TOA Thailand.
· Manage and control inside R&D and QC team such as working schedule control, man-power control and budget control etc.
· Support Customer as request from sale & marketing or technical service.
· Control quality of incoming raw material, in process, until outgoing of finish goods.
· Manage customer complaint.
· Research and development of product include new product, improve product / Process, alternative raw material.
· Cost reduction in existing products by formula optimization and hunting new and cheaper RMs to replace existing ones.
· To organize and conduct line trails of new products on line and ensure the successful implementation.
· Maintain relationship with customers, understand their needs and create pipeline projects for customer based on marketing inputs
· To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with business head.
· Technical support to Production department for critical batches through Root cause analysis.
· To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction.
· To develop procedures for safe and efficient working as per requirements.
· Bachelor of Science Program in Chemistry any related field.
· Have working experience and knowledge in the field of R&D Paint industry not less than 5 years.
· Experience and knowledge in water base and solvent base paint product.
· Have good presentation.
· Have working experience of cooperation among different divisions as well as with customers.
· Able to communicate fluently in English.
· 5S, ISO9001
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior In-House Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Senior In-House Trainer is to design and deliver effective training programs, instill learning culture, and improve required core-skill of all personnel.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively communicate complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, a team-player and possess intellectual rigor with excellent public speaking skills.
-Plan, design and deliver programs (including online training) as per corporate L&D strategy using appropriate channel/s
-Monitor training effectiveness for continuous improvement
-Identify and engage with stakeholders across entities
-Design programs with subject matter experts and produce session plans with training material
-Source external trainers or vendors as needed
-Provide inputs and request feedback from team members
-Master's or Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, OD or related field (accredited MBA preferred)
-Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
-Minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate settings with 1-3 years of proven track record in training, management or supervisory positions
-Well-versed with adult learning principles, online learning, gamification, social learning and latest corporate L&D operations
-Excellent time management, organizational skills and MS Office
-Excel in either training content development (or) delivery
-Self-starter, innovative and ability work in a collaborative manner
-Strong command of Languages: English & Myanmar... Read full article