* An amazing opportunity for finance professionals to thrive working for a leading FMCG company.
Job & Company Description:
* The role requires managing the financial performance of the business, set-up a business model, forecast budget, marketing expenses, and ROI for each campaign, coordinate between different teams and headquarters as required.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* 10 years of experience in accounting & finance or related field, at least 4 years of experience on a managerial level
* Strong people management skills and strong knowledge of IFRS and related financial monitoring and control
* Excellent English and efficiency in computerized accounting systems... Read full article
* If you are willing to take on a CFO role, please read on!
Job & Company Description:
* This individual must provide leadership to the finance and accounting team and strategic recommendations to the CEO. Moreover, responsible to manage the processes for financial planning and analysis, forecasting and budgeting, cash management, monitoring, and controlling all finance areas.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* Minimum 5 years of working experience at a managerial level in finance with a background in manufacturing is preferred.
* Must be able to engage with staff at all levels and exercise sound judgment.
* SAP or ERP system experience... Read full article
Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
1. Develop finance related organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
2. Establish finance related operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
3. Monitor and update of any changes of Financial policies & Accounting standards according to IFRS and IAS, notify changes and compliance to all accounting staff and amend the procedure aligned with that changes
4. Manage liquidity and dealing with local and foreign banks for cash management and banking facilities such as overdrafts, short-time loans, hire-purchase financing, project loans and import trade finance facility for documentary credits and documentary collection
5. Create and update financial model for each major Enterprise and ensure that the financial model is used for revenue forecasting, budgeting and as an input into the strategy
6. Supervise all taxation matters of the group and to liaise with internal Revenue Department
7. Determine value of all NCA for insurance
8. Oversee Material Requirement Planning
9. Monitor and manage importing processes
10. Manage relationships with all key financial institutions (i.e. for Trade finance, FOREX purchase, Loan financing, hire purchase, Bank account opening etc.)
11. Review and Appraisal of Budgets of each Business Unit before the Start of new financial year and for new projects
12. Ensure to meet the funding requirement to finance the expansion projects of all SBUs
13. Manage daily cashflow as per centralized treasury policy
14. Provide training in respect of taxation, budgets, IFRS and credit management.
· B.Com, CPA ( Myanmar or ASEAN) or ACCA ( fully qualified and completed) with at least 10 years' experience in Accounting fields.
· Financing & Accounting Professional skills
· Management & Leadership skills
· Communication skills
· Time-management skills
· Interpersonal skills and mature mindset.
. Fluent in English
. Awareness of ERP and IFRS, friendly KPI system
. Experiences on Letter of Credit process (Terms and Conditions in written and reading), Export Import process.... Read full article
- Strong Leadership skills, high Level of responsibility & accountability, have excellent communication & organizational skills,
be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
• Developing and implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest's expectations.
• Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily/ weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues,.
• Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
• Inspecting all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality
• Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
• Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
* Bachelar Degaee
*Experience (3) Years in field related to hospitality management
* Good English 4 Skills
* Good Communication skill... Read full article
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article
Language: Proficient English.
Job Contents and Challenges
- Drive and ensure human resources strategies are implemented for plant
- To Ensure statutory compliance for plant
- Develop human resources strategies
and people systems which take care of change management , internal environment, external relations
Internal: Plant leadership team, Quality , EOHS, STA and Finance team
Thailand office -HR, Finance, EOHS
... Read full article