We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior In-House Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Senior In-House Trainer is to design and deliver effective training programs, instill learning culture, and improve required core-skill of all personnel.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively communicate complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, a team-player and possess intellectual rigor with excellent public speaking skills.
-Plan, design and deliver programs (including online training) as per corporate L&D strategy using appropriate channel/s
-Monitor training effectiveness for continuous improvement
-Identify and engage with stakeholders across entities
-Design programs with subject matter experts and produce session plans with training material
-Source external trainers or vendors as needed
-Provide inputs and request feedback from team members
-Master's or Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, OD or related field (accredited MBA preferred)
-Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
-Minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate settings with 1-3 years of proven track record in training, management or supervisory positions
-Well-versed with adult learning principles, online learning, gamification, social learning and latest corporate L&D operations
-Excellent time management, organizational skills and MS Office
-Excel in either training content development (or) delivery
-Self-starter, innovative and ability work in a collaborative manner
-Strong command of Languages: English & Myanmar... Read full article
· Calculate & control Budget / cost
· Setup full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
· Set up internal control related with documents such as journal, authorization, supervision.
· Assist to set up warehouse format relating with stock in and stock out by using excel.
· Monthly checking cash book with supporting documents that are debit vouchers, credit vouchers and journal vouchers.
· Perform cash flow forecasting (weekly, monthly)
· Weekly reconciliation statement for all cash
· Setup system to check ground Inventories on a regular basis.
· Conduct interviews and recruit team members when required.
· Calculate production cost / Egg
· Train junior to ensure work is complete on time
· Establish budget & fixed asset value