Pearl River Decoration Engineering Co Ltd
on 25 September, 2020
- Prepare project Planning and master schedule . Update project schedule and prepare catch-up schedule
- Prepare Gantt chart, milestone charts, resource chart, “S” Curve, Method Statement, Project Execution Plan etc
- Monitor project progress and advise project team on interfaces, clashes, constraints, delay and risks
- Identify and report variations in contract requirements
- Co-ordinate with Site Supervisors and Sub-contractors on progress matters and prepare monthly and weekly reports
- Provide up to date data and summary on progress matters as and when required
- Measure and analyze process performance of the project and highlight any deviation
- Participate in the meetings with Clients and internal meetings whenever required
- Calculate Productivity analysis
- Assist team in their planning duties, including attending meetings when required, recording and circulation of minutes of meetings
- Must be project management or engineering background.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as planning engineer in a medium size project.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese spoken is prefered.
- Understand the programming, planning logics of a project.
- Be able to eloquently use Microsoft Project software and/or Primavera P6.
- Understand resource planning in project and ID Work sequence of works.
- Understand cost planning, manpower planning and project programming.
- A good team player able to handle tasks independently, diligently and willingness to learn.
- Above 24 years old but below 45 years old.
- Candidates with Overseas working experience or has been working with International Company (in Myanmar) will have added advantage.
... Read full article