Brief Job Description:
Hours of Work:
We seek candidates who:
We ask that applicants meet the following requirements to be highly competitive in our selection process:
The above elements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage to overall vehicle sales operations
Plan and design the sales and marketing strategies to present and future sales operations
Forecasting sales and analysis current market segmentation
Coordinate between sales team and sales admin teams
Monitor and control receivable as time line
Monitoring hire purchase condition with bank
Manage and analyze the showroom sales and inquiries
Control monthly order request and rundown
Manage showroom environment & customer satisfaction
Combine and communicate between sales team and others team members
Represent the company at the trade association meetings to promote products & sales
Submit to the daily, weekly and monthly report to the Management
Submit mid-month/ end month report
Resolve the customer complaints
Manage and control the sales incentive matters
Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
Well knowledge in automobile industry
Experience in customer relationship management
Ability to juggle multiple duties and complete tasks through creative problem solving
Outgoing personality and at ease communicating with our customers and sales team
Ability to meet deadline effectively and efficiently
Good in ITC skills
Fluent in English 4 skills
Any graduate + Sales & Marketing Diploma (or) Equivalent
At least 3 years working experience as Showroom Manager in Automobile field
• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling Customer complain and discuss with campus manager or coordination team.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
Computer Skills , Effective communication skills , Problem solving skills ,
Reporting skills , Intermediate English Skills , Planning making skills , Managing conflicts , Leadership Development , Interpersonal Skills
Any Graduate , Diploma in Business Management and Administration (is more prefer),
Experience in Customer service Sector at least one year