Myanmar Carlsberg Co., Ltd.
on 06 October, 2020
Mingalar Taung Nyunt, Yangon
- Address activities in customer service, warehousing, inventory, transportation, materials handling, and strategic planning
- Set policies and standards, including determination of health and safety procedures for the handling goods, and ensure the truck gates/own fleet comply with transport regulations
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as a liaison with the organizations
- Ensure policies or procedures for logistics activities are followed.
- Train W&D Executives/Supervisors in roles or responsibilities regarding logistics strategies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs and safety records.
- Achieves financial objectives by monitoring the distribution expenses against budget; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Resolve problems concerning distribution, logistics systems and customer issues.
- Monitor the distribution process across depots to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Involves sourcing the services for ad-hoc requirement and ensure that costs are aligned with budget.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Analyse and develop optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, and frequency for distribution.
- Establish and monitor specific fleet performance measurement systems for secondary distribution.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Coordinate reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Establish key performance indicators according to regional management guidelines, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals.
- Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing materials.
... Read full article