- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article
Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
We are looking for “Chief Accountant” role for International Animal Nutrition Company in Myanmar.
Open only to Myanmar Nationals this role comes with an excellent salary + (Transportation + Meals + Annual KPI Bonus and Health Insurance) package.
One of the International Animal Nutrition Company here Yangon has a new vacancy requiring minimum 7 years’ experience in Chief Accountant field and included 3 years’ experience in Audit field. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA, ACCA holder and direct report to Head of Finance and Accounting. Fluent English (both verbal and written) is essential as well as great communication skills. Well comprehension on tax regulation,VAS, IAS, BU and Group’s policies and procedures, conduct a training to update above information to accounting staffs as a need. In charges of correspondence with local authorities on finance/ accounting/ tax issues. Support the financial accounting/ costing accounting section to complete all periodic and special purposed external audits.
If you interested, apply to [email protected]... Read full article
Roles and Responsibilities
· Promote and be committed to the school’s goals and objectives
· Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) guidelines
· Implement policies from the school
· Promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning
· Provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment
· Plan and deliver high quality lessons on a daily basis
· Set appropriate homework for classes and monitor progress
· Have due regard for maintaining health, safety and security
· Undertake duties around the School as and when required
· Comply with any reasonable request from an administrator to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description... Read full article
• Plan, prepare and deliver EFL lessons to young adults and adult learners of English (General English or IELTS)
• Apply communicative English Language Teaching method to help students acquire the language naturally and effectively
• Keep records of students' performance and test results for the assigned courses
• Assess students' learning and progress through both formative and summative assessments
• provide relevant and effective feedback on students’ both receptive and productive language skills
• Actively contribute to providing quality education according to mission and vision statements of EVEREST Language Academy
Required Qualifications: • Native speaker of English or Highly Proficient English Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of ELT contexts including English for special purposes and test preparation
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of language teaching methodologies and ELT resource materials, incorporation of technology in the classroom
• Cross-cultural communication and teaching skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Classroom
• Ability to take initiatives, be creative and flexible, and work independently and collaboratively
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA Certification
• Familiarity with Myanmar language and culture
Specific tasks and expectations for the contract will be negotiated between the successful applicant and EVEREST Language Academy at the time of appointment.... Read full article
As a friendly and competent Teaching Assistant, you will work with children aged 5-8 years in various classes such as Year 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should be a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education. You will be responsible for supervising students, preparing lesson materials, maintaining classroom tidiness and so on.
You must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe environment.
You will also require to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
• Assist in the educational and social development of the students under the guidance of the homeroom teacher.
• Assist with the lesson preparations by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on educational excursions.
• Attending all training classes and faculty meetings.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Teaching Assistant Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role is preferable.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of pupils
• Willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
• Good time management skills
• Refrain from taking leave frequently.