Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills and Competencies
-Support to plan, design and implement ALM processes and policies, IRM Framework and the relevant processes/ policies for the organization, approved by the Board, as recommended by the Board Risk Committee, which includes proper implementation of risk classification and risk management systems.
Support in establishing and quantifying the organization’s 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept in terms of the balance sheet structure, its maturity profile, Capital Adequacy.
-Analyze the Balance Sheet for potential risks in terms of maturity structure, liquidity, future balance sheet growth stemming from the strategies of the bank based on the external market environment and make recommendations for managing of the potential risks for ALCO.
-Support to plan and design risk management databases and compiling the required data for risk analysis. Assist the Head of Risk in the preparation of risk management reports in a timely manner to be presented at Management Committee, ALCO and Board Risk Committee. This entails liaising with other departments in obtaining the required information and data on a timely manner and updating of the risk management databases. Conduct stress test as prescribed by the IRM Framework on set frequencies and present results to Head of Risk and ALCO.
-Review the Assets and Liability profile and associated risk profile of the Bank on an ongoing basis, monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes and keep the Board informed of such risk through the Board Risk Management Committee.
-Ensure Treasury Front Office operate within risk limits as approved by the Board and reporting any breach of such limits to the Head of Risk, Senior Management and Board Risk Committee.
-Ensure regulatory compliance, as recommended by Central Bank of Myanmar and any other regulatory body and guidelines on Risk Management and other directions/circulars issued from time to time and review internal policies to ensure compliance to such standards.
-Any other task as stipulated by the Head of Risk or Management of the Bank.
-Degree in Banking and Finance or relevant field or a professional qualification
-Post Graduate degree is preferable
-At least 2-3 years of experience in ALM, Reporting of ALM profile, Credit Risk Management in a bank, with 5 years of work experience in Banking
-Understanding of Central Bank of Myanmar regulations.
-Ability to analyze and detect risk exposures in the Balance Sheet through ALM
-Have knowledge of law, economy, accounting, and financial analysis... Read full article
The primary purpose of the role is to drive the learning and development strategy for our group of companies and provide learning solutions to support businesses to achieve their people and organizational strategies.
As Head of Learning Institute, you will have a full operational accountability of the success of capability development for employees and their leaders and will report to CEO of CMHL and Group CPO.
The role holder is responsible for the smooth execution of routine international account transfer outward remittance (Non-Trade) transactions for bank customers on a day to day operation and for ensuring high levels of customer services.
• Excellent communication skills, leadership & management skills, both written and verbal in English
• Able to work under pressure
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age between 35 to 40 years old.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Purchasing General Manager.
• Foreign/ Local တြင္ Purchasing ႏွင့္ပတ္သက္ၿပီး လုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကဳံရွိသူျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
• MBA ( prefer) ျဖစ္ရပါမည္။
... Read full article
The Credit Analyst is mainly responsible for providing credit applications under the principle of financial and credit risk management for support business growing and sustainable sound portfolio
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. All the branch accounting data entries
2. Day wise accounting closure in iCBS and reporting to the Finance Team in HQ
3. Branch cash management and recording such as branch expenditure
4. All the bank related transactions
5. Verification of loan disbursement and repayment in web application
6. Prepare the weekly disbursement plan
7. Personal Computer and other devices such as generator, printer maintenance
8. Branch inventory management and fixed assets management
9. Print Loan contracts after authorization by Branch Manager/Authorized person for Loan Disbursement
10. Prepare daily check lists
11. Check and verify all documents submitted by Loan Officers and update and record in the system
12. Prepare and Print out individual repayment received slip.
• Any degree holder
• Preferred 1 year working experience
• Basic computer knowledge
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good attitude and team work
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
• Experience working with an ERP system is a plus.
Rewards for over performances
An awesome compnay
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
Possibility for job training
Learn new skills and techniques... Read full article