Desired Skills and Expertise
–Responsible to hit monthly/quarterly/annual sales /revenue/New Acquisition targets.
–Distributor (DTR) shortlisting and appointments as per business plan and guidelines
–Shortlisting and appointment of channel sales executives (CSE) in agreement with distributors
–POS selection and appointments as per guidelines and scheduling
–POS registration and verification as per MFS regulatory standards
–Coordination with MFS Ops team for POS onboarding
–E balance and Cash float management
–Monitor and provide guidance to Distributors and POS to achieve sales and service targets
–POS / DTRs and DSP training and regular updates
–Gate meeting at DTR premises for daily briefings and day end reviews
–Ensuring DTR performance and ROI/ investments in line with the business plan
–Competition tracking and suggest innovative and counter strategies
–Provide direction to DSPs, design route plans and monitor adherence to these plans
–Ensuring various SLA and KPIs with POS and DSP are met
–Support trade marketing in planning and estimation of merchandising items, execution at POS level
–Support trade marketing team for POS engagement activities and DTR events
–Ensure that area of assignments and contributions are appropriate to meet organization needs while pursuing improved performance
–Ensure timely communication of trade schemes and understanding of the same to DSP/ POS
–Continuously update oneself with changes in related market trends, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
Be accountable for other works as assigned from immediate Line Manager
–Familiar with retail environment, dealers and channel management
–Ability to create and implement business strategies that grow sales & margins and manage key business metrics
–Innovative and creative-ability to identify and evaluate creative ideas, focusing on those that will create competitive advantage
–Bachelor or Master Degree
–3+ years relevant sales and marketing experiences, Telecommunication, Retail Business is preferred... Read full article
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling Customer complain and discuss with campus manager or coordination team.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
Computer Skills , Effective communication skills , Problem solving skills ,
Reporting skills , Intermediate English Skills , Planning making skills , Managing conflicts , Leadership Development , Interpersonal Skills
Any Graduate , Diploma in Business Management and Administration (is more prefer),
Experience in Customer service Sector at least one year
This position may work under Billing & Process Division of Fixed Broadband Center of Mytel.
- Manage charge collection activities of postpaid services in Mytel. Blocking, restoring the situation of customer's service.
- Assign the postpaid charge collection target to branches, monitor, supervise, evaluate the postpaid charge collection according to KPI.
- Building process guideline, orientation, policies about postpaid charge collection activities. Building upgrade payment system.
- Make a training system, policies, skills related to payment activities for employee.
- Guide all branch to implement the functions and duties of branches as:
+Receive target of branch, assign target to area, monitor, supervise and evaluate the billing collection according to charge collection KPI. Block, restoring situation of customer.
- Reporting charge collection, analyse overdue debt, bad debt and propose solution to collect debt to BOD of branch and FAD in Head office.
- Implement payment system upgrading and support to fix the error.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Any Graduated from university
- Experienced in accounting and have knowledge of billing and collection.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Strong command of English (verbal and written)
- At least 2 years’ experience in related position
- Good communication and strong analytical skill.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To achieve the monthly sales target within the assigned territory.
• Responsible for visiting our Distributors within the assigned territories on a daily basis to support their needs.
• Responsible to meet the monthly/weekly targets assigned by the management.
• Visit dealer’s outlets to ensure all sales and operations systems are up, POS (Point of Sales) materials are displayed adequately, etc.
• Help solve Distributors operation issues, incentive discrepancies, aging and customer’s complaint.
• Responsible to prepare and submit weekly sales report to the Manager in a timely manner.
• Train and educate Dealers on new products, promotions roadshows, and ground activities.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• University Graduate
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in FMCG and telecommunications-related industries
• Ability to use MS Office 2000 particularly Excel, VLOOKUP, Pivot, and Email
• Good Communications in both English and Myanmar
1. Technical Competencies
• Sales Fulfillment
• Incentives Program Management
• Project Management
• Telecom Market & Industry Knowledge
• Digital Technology Knowledge
• Sales & Distribution Analytics
2. Leadership Competencies
• Action Oriented
• Customer Focus
• Communicates Effectively
• Being Resilient
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.
This position is open for Myanmar nationals only.
Procure the best items, raw materials, A&P items, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher, Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Visual Communication, Design Creative, Advertising Media.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising, Media Planning
- Full-Time and Contract positions available.
- First interview maybe on viber or whatsapp chat, followed by face-to-face interview, please provide your viber or whatsapp number.
- Pls send in a list of your latest work in PDF format or link to a portfolio site
Interested applicants must submit a complete resume, expected salary and date to start.... Read full article