TOA Coating (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
on 08 June, 2021
• Set operation plan of each section in the production department to match with the company business plan.
Prepared production capacity must be sufficient for the market
demand and produce the product met standard quality and delivery to customers on time.
• Ensure that production process run reliably and efficiently, including prepare the suitable manpower plan and machine selection.
• Prepare the department yearly investment budget and expenses. Present to top management for approval as well as control investment and/or expenses as approved.
• Ensure key performance indicators are in place and meet the production targets.
• Implement any new policies and procedures relating to the production process.
• Be responsible for the maintenance of machines and equipment.
• Work with others manager and subordinate to implement the company’s policies and goals.
• Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
• Identify training needs, supervise and motivate team members.
• Liaise among different departments.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum Bachelor degree of Chemical/ Industrial Engineering
• Minimum 5 years experiences in the same position from Chemical industry or related industry ( Paint industry will be advantages)
• Good knowledge about production and factory management
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Passing a color blindness test
• Work location is at Thilawa Special Economic Zone... Read full article